Residential and Commercial Cable Installer
$750.00 – $1,500.00
If you are an experienced technician or looking to learn a new trade, we want to hear from you! Work locations can be in Brooksville, Lecanto, Belleview, Groveland, Orlando, or Tampa.
CloudTeam is hiring Residential and Commercial Cable Installers / Cable Contractors to support Kablelink Communications, a dedicated Spectrum service provider. Currently, the demand for fiber and cable installation services is at an all-time high. Our client is a leader in the communication services industry throughout the Central and Western Florida area.
Reasons to join our team:
• Residential and Commercial Cable Installers / Cable Contractors are earning between $750-$1,500 a week
• Compensation while in training and orientation
• Experienced technicians are fast tracked with a 7-10 day orientation
• Cloudteam will cover the cost of your Triple Play Certification and required OSHA Certification
As a Residential and Commercial Cable Installer / Cable Contractor you will perform the installation of communications services including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Charter Spectrum Communications.
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
• Required to have a valid Florida driver's license.
• Required to have an SUV, truck, or van.
• Pass drug and background test.(Clear of misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years).
• Must present a positive, professional, and courteous customer service image.
• Installers will be required to obtain a Samsung S8 or S9.
• Residential or commercial assignments
• Follow job specification standards, policies, and codes.
• Connect equipment (televisions, computers and other devices)
• Maintain, secure, and account for equipment.
• Complete essential paperwork accurately and timely.
• Provide customer-specific instruction and demonstration to use equipment, remote controls, video on demand, and pay-per-view channels.
• Must be able to use hand and power tools (e.g. hand drill)
• Ability to lift 75-80 lbs.
• Basic computer skills.
• Comfortable with using a ladder and with 20 ft heights.
Full-time scheduling can vary on days and hours, and is created via bidding.
Apprenticeship and orientations are on a rolling weekly start, so you don't have to wait to get started!
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and if you have a resume or work history please attach it as well. A member of CloudTeam Recruitment will get in touch with you!
Please be prepared for a conversation around the following questions during your interview:
• Do you own a Truck, Van, or Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)? We will provide you with all the installation equipment.
• Do you have your own tools used to perform basic installation of cable, drills, screwdrivers, hammer's, ladders, etc. We can discuss more details.
• Can you lift 75lbs or more?
• Customers’ of the Company require a background check (misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years). Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require you to take a drug test. Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require increased vehicle insurance coverage levels that will result in higher premium charges per month. Will this create a financial problem for you?
• Customers’ of the Company require weekend coverage. Will you be able to work on the weekends?
• Have you contracted for Kablelink in the last two years?
• Are you able to work in attics and under mobile homes?
• Can you work above 20 feet off a ladder?
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.