Residential and Commercial Cable Installer
Full time, Contract
$750.00 – $1,500.00
Kablelink Communications, a dedicated Spectrum service provider, is hiring Cable Installers for both residential and commercial installation assignments. Currently, the demand for fiber and cable installation services is at an all-time high. Our client is a leader in the communication services industry throughout the Central and Western Florida area.
As a Residential and Commercial Cable Installer you will perform the installation of communications services, including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Charter Spectrum Communications.
If you are an experienced technician or looking to learn a new trade, we want to hear from you! Work locations can be in Ybor City, Brooksville, Lecanto, Belleview, Groveland, Orlando, or Tampa.
Apprenticeship and orientations are on a rolling weekly start, so you don't have to wait to get started!
Reasons to join our team:
• You can earn between $750-$1,500 a week.
• You'll receive compensation while in training and orientation, which is a fast-track program lasting 7-10 days.
• We will cover the cost of your Triple Play Certification and required OSHA Certification.
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
• No cable experience required.
• Experience from other service industries such as HVAC and electric is a plus.
• Must have a valid Florida driver's license.
• Must have an SUV, truck, or van.
• Must pass drug and background test and be clear of misdemeanors within 5 years and felonies within 15 years.
• Must present a positive, professional, and courteous customer service image.
• Must obtain a Samsung S8 or S9 phone.
• Follow job specification standards, policies, and codes.
• Connect equipment such as televisions, computers, and other devices.
• Maintain, secure, and account for equipment.
• Complete essential paperwork accurately and timely.
• Provide customer-specific instruction and demonstration to use equipment, remote controls, video on demand, and pay-per-view channels.
• Must be able to use hand and power tools (e.g. hand drill).
• Must be comfortable with using a ladder at up to 20 ft heights.
• Ability to lift 75-80 lbs.
• Basic computer skills.
• Full-time scheduling can vary on days and hours, and is created via bidding.
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and if you have a resume or work history please attach it as well. A member of CloudTeam Recruitment will get in touch with you!
Please be prepared for a conversation around the following questions during your interview:
• Do you own a Truck, Van, or Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)? We will provide you with all the installation equipment.
• Do you have your own tools used to perform basic installation of cable, drills, screwdrivers, hammer's, ladders, etc. We can discuss more details.
• Can you lift 75lbs or more?
• Customers’ of the Company require a background check (misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years). Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require you to take a drug test. Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require increased vehicle insurance coverage levels that will result in higher premium charges per month. Will this create a financial problem for you?
• Customers’ of the Company require weekend coverage. Will you be able to work on the weekends?
• Have you contracted for Kablelink in the last two years?
• Are you able to work in attics and under mobile homes?
• Can you work above 20 feet off a ladder?
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.