Cable Installer - Orange County
$750.00 – $1,500.00
If you are an experienced technician or looking to learn a new trade, we want to hear from you! Work locations can be in Brooksville, Lecanto, Belleview, Groveland, Orlando, or Tampa.
CloudTeam is hiring Cable Installers / Cable Contractors to support Kablelink Communications, a dedicated Spectrum service provider. Currently, the demand for fiber and cable installation services is at an all-time high. Our client is a leader in the communication services industry throughout the Central and Western Florida area.
Reasons to join our team:
• Cable Installers / Cable Contractors are earning between $750-$1,500 a week
• Compensation while in training and orientation
• Experienced technicians are fast tracked with a 7-10 day orientation
• Cloudteam will cover the cost of your Triple Play Certification and required OSHA Certification
As a Cable Installer / Cable Contractor you will perform the installation of communications services including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Charter Spectrum Communications.
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
• Required to have a valid Florida driver's license.
• Required to have an SUV, truck, or van.
• Pass drug and background test.(Clear of misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years).
• Must present a positive, professional, and courteous customer service image.
• Installers will be required to obtain a Samsung S8 or S9.
• Residential or commercial assignments
• Follow job specification standards, policies, and codes.
• Connect equipment (televisions, computers and other devices)
• Maintain, secure, and account for equipment.
• Complete essential paperwork accurately and timely.
• Provide customer-specific instruction and demonstration to use equipment, remote controls, video on demand, and pay-per-view channels.
• Must be able to use hand and power tools (e.g. hand drill)
• Ability to lift 75-80 lbs.
• Basic computer skills.
• Comfortable with using a ladder and with 20 ft heights.
Full-time scheduling can vary on days and hours, and is created via bidding.
Apprenticeship and Orientations are on a rolling weekly start, so you don't have to wait to get started!
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and if you have a resume or work history please attach it as well. A member of CloudTeam Recruitment will get in touch with you!
Please be prepared for a conversation around the following questions during your interview:
• Do you own a Truck, Van, or Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)? We will provide you with all the installation equipment.
• Do you have your own tools used to perform basic installation of cable, drills, screwdrivers, hammer's, ladders, etc. We can discuss more details.
• Can you lift 75lbs or more?
• Customers’ of the Company require a background check (misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years). Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require you to take a drug test. Will this be a problem for you to pass?
• Customers’ of the Company require increased vehicle insurance coverage levels that will result in higher premium charges per month. Will this create a financial problem for you?
• Customers’ of the Company require weekend coverage. Will you be able to work on the weekends?
• Have you contracted for Kablelink in the last two years?
• Are you able to work in attics and under mobile homes?
• Can you work above 20 feet off a ladder?
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.