Sorry, this job has expired.
Come partner with a leader in the telecommunications industry in the Central/Western Florida area and become an independent contractor for Kablelink Communications today!
Kablelink offers a competitive piece rate and incentives!
Assignments can be selected for either area or both as you prefer!
As an independent contractor (IC) for Kablelink Communications, LLC (KLC), you will perform the installation of communications services including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Charter Spectrum Communications, “Spectrum”.
Your day to day work task duties will include:
• Adhering to all specification standards, as well as Kablelink’s policies and codes.
• Installing cable television, internet and telephone services, overhead drops, and outlets.
• Installing and/or repairing cable/digital TV, high speed data and telephone services inside and outside of residential and/or commercial locations.
• Connecting equipment to customer televisions, computers and other devices.
• Configuring advanced services to customer’s equipment.
• Frequent lifting of items weighing up to 80 pounds.
• Frequent carrying of a step ladder and a 28 foot ladder from vehicle to service connection points.
• Use of hand and power tools, including a hand drill, for extended periods of time during the day.
• Maintain, secure and account for equipment inventories.
As an independent contractor you are expected to:
• Own a truck, van, or SUV.
• Act as a sole proprietor, or independent business owner, and not an employee of KLC.
• Have a legal agreement to perform work for KLC while meeting all requirements of Spectrum.
• Apply professional judgment and discretion to complete the work you accept.
• Present a positive, professional, and courteous image.
• Complete essential paperwork accurately and timely.
• Provide customer-specific instruction and demonstration to use equipment, remote controls, video on demand, and pay-per-view channels.
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Basic computer networking skills are an advantage.
• Demonstrate the successful application of technical skills necessary to complete equipment installation throughout initial orientation assessment.
There are various job orders and bidding for a 7 day work week and after-hour services. Your compensation is determined on a “commission rate” work order basis. This means there is no set salary, base pay, hourly wage or applicable overtime compensation.
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and follow the link on the following page to Kablelink's direct application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.