This is your opportunity to partner with Kablelink, a leader in the telecommunications industry in the Central / Western Florida area. We are actively talking to people interested in becoming an independent contractor for Kablelink Communications in your county. Both experienced installers and those with a technical aptitude and the below requirements are encouraged to submit your interest.
First year Install Contractors with Kablelink are currently seeing $750 - $1,500 in weekly earnings. We offer a competitive piece rate and incentives!
As an independent contractor (IC) for Kablelink Communications, LLC (KLC), you will perform the installation of communications services including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Charter Spectrum Communications, “Spectrum”.
Your day-to-day work task duties will include:
• Adhering to all specification standards, as well as Kablelink’s policies and codes.
• Installing cable television, internet and internet, overhead drops, and outlets.
• Installing and/or repairing cable/digital TV, high speed data and telephone services inside and outside of residential and/or commercial locations.
• Connecting equipment to customer televisions, computers and other devices.
• Configuring advanced services to customer’s equipment.
• Frequent lifting of items weighing up to 80 pounds.
• Frequent carrying of a step ladder and a 28 foot ladder from vehicle to service connection points.
• Use of hand and power tools, including a hand drill, for extended periods of time during the day.
• Maintain, secure and account for equipment inventories.
As an independent contractor you are expected to:
• Own a truck, van, or SUV. This is a requirement to do the work, please do not submit your interest unless you own a truck, van, or SUV that can carry tools and ladder.
• Act as a sole proprietor, or independent business owner, and not an employee of KLC.
• Authorize a legal agreement to perform work for KLC while meeting all requirements of Spectrum.
• Apply professional judgment and discretion to complete the work you accept.
• Present a positive, professional, and courteous image.
• Complete essential paperwork accurately and timely.
• Provide customer-specific instruction and demonstration to use equipment, remote controls, video on demand, and pay-per-view channels.
• Minimum high school degree or equivalent
• Valid Florida driver's license
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Basic computer networking skills are an advantage.
• Demonstrate the successful application of technical skills necessary to complete equipment installation throughout initial orientation assessment.
There are various job orders and bidding for a 7 day work week and after-hour services. Your compensation is determined on a “commission rate” work order basis. This means there is no set salary, base pay, hourly wage or applicable overtime compensation.
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and follow the link on the following page to Kablelink's direct application.
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.