Cable Installation Technician
If you are an experienced cable installation technician or looking to learn a new trade, we want to hear from you!
Kablelink offers a 4-week mentoring program with compensation for new contractors to the cable industry. Please make sure to review the requirements for contract cable installers below.
This recruitment post is for the Pasco County area. We have offices located in Tampa, Pasco, Brooksville, and Lecanto. You only need to apply to one post, you can discuss the other areas you are interested in with the recruiter.
As a Residential and Commercial Cable Contractor Installer you will perform the installation of communications services including cable television, Internet, and VOIP telephone for customers of Spectrum.
Reasons to join our team:
• 1099 contracting position
• Compensation while in mentoring and orientation
• Experienced technicians are fast-tracked with a 7-10-day orientation
• No cable experience required
• Required to have a valid Florida driver's license
• Required to have an SUV, truck, or van
• Pass drug and background test (Clear of misdemeanor within 5 years and felony within 15 years)
• Must present a positive, professional, and courteous customer service image
• Installers will be required to obtain a Samsung S8, S9, or S10
Scheduling can vary on days and hours. Weekends are in high demand.
Apprenticeship and orientations are on a rolling weekly start, so you don't have to wait to get started!
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and if you have a resume or work history please attach it as well.
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.